Social Media Manager (Contract)
$2,500/month, Part-time, 3 months
We are looking for a savvy social media manager to help us build our social media presence. This role will help us establish a cadence of content on various platforms to share our work and culture as a studio. Candidates have to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and trends. You should have excellent communication skills and establish a social media presence that depicts the personality and culture of goodjuju.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Conceptualized creative content for social media campaigns
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a consistent online presence
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure brand consistency in aesthetics, tone, and voice across platforms
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Establish and maintain community engagement by communicating with followers and responding to comments
- Analyzing data to ensure social media campaigns are achieving their goals
- Stay on top of the latest social media trends across established platforms
- Proven work experience in social media management roles
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, HubSpot or HeroPost
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications strategies
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A basic understanding of graphic design principles.
- A foundational understanding of Adobe Creative tools
We're a studio focused on Black culture and meeting the disparities Black people face. All who understand that are welcome to apply. We're building a culture that prioritizes mental health and growth. We operate with respect, understanding, and collaboration.
The only way we can build a passionate and creative team is to make one that is diverse and open-minded. We strongly encourage those belonging to traditionally marginalized communities to apply.